Wednesday 3 April 2013

SOMEBODY'S ME(ENRIQUE)



Strumming Pattern :- DD UDUDuD

verse:

G         C           G
 You, Do you remember me
      C            G
 Like I remember you
 C                       Am                            C
 Do you spend you life going back in your mind to that time
 G        C                  G
 Cause I, I walk the streets alone
 C                  G
 I hate being on my own
     C
 And everyone can see that,
 Am                      C
 I really fell And I'm going through hell
      Am                       C
 Thinking about you with somebody else

Chorus:
 Gadd9                     D
 Somebody wants you Somebody needs you
           Am                           C
 Somebody dreams about you every single night
G                                     D
 Somebody can't breathe Without you it's lonely
               Am                         C
 And somebody hopes that one day you'll see
           G                            C
 That somebody's me
           G                            C
 That somebody's me

7 comments:

  1. Very nice post Vaibhav !! Really appreciable.
    Do u wanna be the author at www.rewindcaps.com ?

    Your mail or reply is awaited .

    Regards - www.Tutons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Is A Good Amd helpful post.. I Like iT! :D (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction: Capo on 1st fret...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to add CAPO on 1st fret. Just add this line to the chords.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    For best music samples and loops
    on Indian Flutes visit mangoloops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Informative Blog!!!
    If you want to learn music, explore the Best Music School In Delhi

    ReplyDelete